Poetry?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was working a detail when I came up with this one. I made it into a card for my wife. She told me she liked it and I should post it on the board. I don't think it was all that great, but I thought my fellow Conchers might appreciate it. Anyways, enough with the excuses. It is goes.

THE WATER IS WET

You step out of the car and you can smell and taste the salt in the air. It stimulates your senses, and you instantly realize your are near the water. You hear the ocean calling you as the sounds of the ocean is like a symphony to your ears. You grab your BC, Tank, and Reg. You have been here before, as the assembly almost happens by itself. You don your gear. As you walk towards that beautiful canvas of blue, you feel the golden rays of the bright sun warming the neoprene which covers your body like a second skin. Your heart beats faster as you anticipate the beauty below. Will I see a shark, and eel, or a turtle? It does not matter because the whole reason you are here is because the water is wet.

murphdivers286:
I was working a detail when I came up with this one. I made it into a card for my wife. She told me she liked it and I should post it on the board. I don't think it was all that great, but I thought my fellow Conchers might appreciate it. Anyways, enough with the excuses. It is goes.

THE WATER IS WET

You step out of the car and you can smell and taste the salt in the air. It stimulates your senses, and you instantly realize your are near the water. You hear the ocean calling you as the sounds of the ocean is like a symphony to your ears. You grab your BC, Tank, and Reg. You have been here before, as the assembly almost happens by itself. You don your gear. As you walk towards that beautiful canvas of blue, you feel the golden rays of the bright sun warming the neoprene which covers your body like a second skin. Your heart beats faster as you anticipate the beauty below. Will I see a shark, and eel, or a turtle? It does not matter because the whole reason you are here is because the water is wet.

Heyyyy.... we might have to add a section to Conchdivers.com for members called Pictures and Poetry :D

Plankton afloat
Might smell from the boat.
But drifting along side
Is a slow joyful ride.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom