PNW dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
Just wanted to horn in here and offer Puget Sound hospitality to any of you who want to come visit . . . We have a lovely group of hospitable divers here, who welcome visitors as yet another opportunity to dive. And it really is wonderful diving, if you like it cold and green :)
Well, it was kinda cold, but the only green apeared to be marine plants and thankfuly not the water! And since it was flat calm (the night before there was a wind advisory and small craft warning that didn't pan out) even I wasn't green!:D

TSandM:
Just wanted to horn in here and offer Puget Sound hospitality to any of you who want to come visit . . . We have a lovely group of hospitable divers here, who welcome visitors as yet another opportunity to dive. And it really is wonderful diving, if you like it cold and green :)
Definitely on my list of must do trips when I can work it in and after getting a dry suit. You and some of the others in your 'lovely group' provide some of the best advice I have seen on scubaboard.

Willie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom