PMs CENSORED ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe:
I was driving home last night and thought, "I bet someone will take that last post the wrong way!" Guess you were the one Marc. Not everything I say has a double meaning, although some do. Not in this case though!!!!
It gave me a chuckle but I decided not to comment....

James Goddard:
It gave me a chuckle but I decided not to comment....

It's probably better not to comment. I guess I have a reputation that for whatever reason is following me. I am a good girl. Really I am. :eyebrow:

cobaltbabe:
I was driving home last night and thought, "I bet someone will take that last post the wrong way!" Guess you were the one Marc. Not everything I say has a double meaning, although some do. Not in this case though!!!!

I'm probably just the first one who said it. I usually just think stuff like that, but I'm usually too restrained or too slow to comment. :wink:

Marc

FLL Diver:
I'm probably just the first one who said it. I usually just think stuff like that, but I'm usually too restrained or too slow to comment. :wink:

Marc

Well get your mind out of the gutter. I am being a good girl now, remember!!! :wink: :chicken:

Ah read this one and thought could it be they are using some type of "Bad Word" filtering software?

things that make us go..."hmmmmm"

RIDIVER501:
How do you know the PM was censored?

Simple. I am a big flirt and sometimes get carried away with conversations! Point blank. I keep the conversation clean where there are children but when I am having a private conversation if I decide to talk "dirty" I do. If it is ******* out then it is. It isn't a problem.

I have just come up with a great new game. Send a PM to yourself with all the nasty words you can think of and see which ones get *********. Seems that English profanities slip by the censoring which opens up lots of possibilities..............

Sorry for being such a silly wanker

Back
Top Bottom