PMs CENSORED ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIDIVER501:
wonder if it catches words that are spelled with numbers in them and cap lower case flip flopping

Th3 PlAn3 1n Spa1N ......etc

Hacker style
Hacker style? Please. Don't get me started...

OK, here goes my troll.
Why does a reasonably civilized and intelligent person need to communicate in language that requires censoring?

The Kracken:
OK, here goes my troll.
Why does a reasonably civilized and intelligent person need to communicate in language that requires censoring?
Rhetorical! 2 point penalty.

Oooh !!!
I am SO ashamed !!!
smile_2.gif

RIDIVER501:
Not trying to get you started, just saying with computers there is a way around everything

I like the way you think. Now if I can just get my computer to clean my room and make me dinner, I would be set.

RIDIVER501:
Not trying to get you started, just saying with computers there is a way around everything
It was the "hacker style" part that I was referring to.

It looks like most of the major points were brought up and Natasha certainly gave a good explination of how our software works. One other small point to keep in mind is that with over 625,000 posts and nearly 2,000,000 content pages (yes, Ive counted) Scuba Board posts appear all over google and other search engines. Only a few of our forums have restrictions to guest viewing which means that while you may think about a conversation as being for "adults only" it is very likely that a child surfing around could find it as well. One of NetDoc's goals has been to keep this forum family friendly so parents dont have to stop their children from viewing our site and parental censors don't block it out, this means we censor the public post and as a related function, the PMs, we can't modify one side without modifying the other and in a forum this big there is abuse, there are problems and the censor function does serve it's intended purpose very well, most of the time. Of course technology isn't perfect...

Back
Top Bottom