Pleased to announce: SarahGoesScubaDiving.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For those of you know me, I began blogging about my dives several years ago. Over the last few months in my spare time, I have been working to create a website to 'free' myself from the chains of blogger.com. I have redone all of my blogs, created pages for my u/w and above-water photos and soooo here you go.

www.sarahgoesscubadiving.com

I am still working on a lot of the formatting issues and other things that need fixing, but it is a start. I hope to have a better version (sans errors and better formatting) done within the week. As well, I still need to blog about NYE trip to the Channel Islands, and my recent diving at Pt. Lobos .... Enjoy!

thanks! unfortunately in my browser something appears to have gone wrong with the site since this AM..... unsure what's up, but I guess it can be seen through others like IE, etc.

Last edited:
I love it!!!! It is very easy to navigate and really shows the true you and your life.

I'm very honored that I'm in your friends pics...I remember that day at Monastery. :D

Can Mark fit 3 people in a plane? I would love to go flying with you guys sometime. :blinking:

Michelle - he could totally fit us in the plane with him. Lets try to coordinate a date and time! Of course, it all depends on the weather too, but lets try sometime! Thanks for your compliments, you are sweet. At some point in the near future I am going to password protect family and friends so that it is more private, but of course I will give you the scoop! :)

Nice - Is this what you were working on up in the snow?

Drats, we ended up staying home. Mark has been battling some chest infections and the coughing was really bad this past weekend so we stayed home. I swear, I need to go dive and board!!!!

Michelle - he could totally fit us in the plane with him. Lets try to coordinate a date and time! Of course, it all depends on the weather too, but lets try sometime! Thanks for your compliments, you are sweet. At some point in the near future I am going to password protect family and friends so that it is more private, but of course I will give you the scoop! :)

That would be great! I went flying with a guy one time all around Sonoma County and out to the coast. I loved it and liked him too but unfortunately, we didn't continue dating. :depressed:

Awww, thanks! :blinking:

Sarah,

Just have to say you truly take gorgeous pictures. I've been looking through them and they have brightened up my day. Reminded me how much I am missing diving right now. I need to get back out there and blow some bubbles again soon!

Katherine - You are too sweet but why are you not diving?? Try and see if you can make it to the 4/4 M&G if you can... I'd love to dive with you again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom