Please vote - 24 hours only!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lets see....pics posted on a public forum,no copyright:D
Can I steal 108 :lotsalove:

WAUW they are awsome,hard to pick the best.

for me 108 but who am I :dork2:

105, 113, 108 Great pics!

Well, I'm glad to see that everyones in agreement and we've made your life so much easier!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:Honestly, these are all wonderful pictures and I think everyone has valid reasons for choosing the ones we did. Glad you get to be the decider.

Hard to pick a few, I agree with everybody else...simply fantastic photos, some do look like they are posing for you.....
these are some of the ones that stand out: 103 104 108 110 117 118 122 136 139 142
Excelent job kristin!:luxhello:

My choices are 130, 104, 121, 105, you pick the rest.

Lets see....pics posted on a public forum,no copyright:D
Can I steal 108 :lotsalove:
You're silly! LOL might want to double check the ol' copyright laws, they are most assuredly copyrighted to me :D They just aren't watermarked :wink:

I want to thank everyone so far - the response has been fabulous and extremely helpful!

OK only six more hours to go in the voting! If you haven't jumped in yet, please do!

Very Nice, 105 134 122 and 129. Shots like that keep me from buying a camera, I could never do that:shakehead:. Keep it up spending too much money anyway.:D

A huge thank you to all who took the time to offer their votes!

It was interesting tallying up the votes and reading the various comments.

The four that went to print today:
105 - the three bannerfish
108 - octopus running on the reef
126 - honeycomb cod mouth open
129 - turtle

The voting was very close with quite a few images and I will use these results as I get my act together and actually make more prints. I really haven't done much of this before and I'm excited to see the results. I will post photos of the mounts when they arrive.

For those who have asked about getting printed copies etc, please PM me if you haven't already and I'll get details to you early next week, hopefully!

Again, thanks to all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom