Please verify

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OldNSalty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can someone verify these markings on a tank please

Row 1: TC-SU4957-230 BAR DOT SP14157-3442 TP5250
Row 2: REE753X7100 3639 805 08A07M8004 XS SCUBA

Thanks

That's a Worthington X7-100 3442 psi hot dipped galvanized steel cylinder. Original hydro Aug 2007. Serial number 3639805. I own 6 of them.

---------- Post Merged at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:08 AM ----------

http://www.xsscuba.com/tank_steel.html

Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Best deal ever...for me...my record up to this point was 2 conshelf 14s for $30 total.

Tonight I beat that. I just picked up 4 of these Worthingtons for $200...not 200 each....200 total

:)

Now I do have to get them hydro'd and a vis but they look good and are all full.

I asked the woman I bought them from about the tanks-She said 5 years ago her and her husband decided they would learn to dive. Being eager divers the first thing they bought were the tanks...even before they started class...$1500 worth. Then she found out she was pregnant, so they never started the classes. The tanks set in the garage for 5 years. I asked her if they had air-she said 'We don't know, we brought them home from the shop and set them to the side and now have decided we don't want to dive.'

Back
Top Bottom