Please Review this rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

madmole once bubbled...
Dont try and bring that rig to the UK. The tanks colour is our official O2 colour scheme!!!!!

How long is the primary Reg hose?

I also dont like the way the hose protectors are bent, in this case would removing them allow more freedom to the hoses and hence less strain?.

After 25 years of always using hose protectors I've stopped doing so as they hide more than they prevent. Had less problems in last 3 year this way and can always see state of whole hose

PS I like the blue. Only sad SEAL wannabees need black everywhere

Your regs are fine and are the same as I've been using on my twins and cave diving for 18 years with absolutely no problems

SILVER??? Thant's your official O2 desig? I'm not that much of a stroke. :) I've been on a 7' for awhile. I have been thinking about pulling them off, but wasn't sure if the hose was getting too bent or just the protector.

Thanks

its the pics. They look like they are black with white shoulders which is our O2 colour

Body Shoulder Gas

Black White Oxygen
French Blue Black & white quarters Air
Brown White Helium
Yellow Green Nitrox
Blue Blue Entonox
Green Green Argon

But there is a dispensation that says you can do them any colour you like as long as the contents are clearly marked. So all the DIR die hards, hard luck in the UK, you aint any choice but to add some other stickers other than MOD. You also need the test sticker and shoulder stamp and the O2 clean sticker

New laws passed on Nov last year mean markings are even more stricktly observed here now. Missing sticker, no fill

Entonox? What is this?

50% Nitrouse Oxide, 50% Oxygen, rapid acting aneasthetic used on Ambulances

I was a paramedic for 12 years so was in daily use for me. Not a good gas to breath if you already have an elevated PPN2

Isolator looks kinda low. But, if you can reach it - I guess its ok. I would lose the hose protectors and the Odins ;-)) Go with the Apex and use the Odins to buy other gear with. :)

Eric

ericfine50 once bubbled...
Isolator looks kinda low. But, if you can reach it - I guess its ok. I would lose the hose protectors and the Odins ;-)) Go with the Apex and use the Odins to buy other gear with. :)

Eric

I just put those on @ 1.50 ea. Ughhh!! But I think I will pull 'em. As for the regs.... Until they come out w/the rebreather the Jedi used in Episode I to follow Jar Jar Binks... I'll stick w/my Odins....:eek:ut:

1) the pictures on yourt web-site are still a bit fuzzy

2) is that a pull-dump on the corrugated hose?:confused:

3) remove the hose protectors

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom