Please offer your creative ideas for purposely sunken SCUBA diving items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
how about a bus full of lawyers? :D

well, that's gonna be one crowded dive site

H2Andy:
i say, sink an exact replica of a nuclear reactor with a breached core, complete with "Deadly Radation" signs and "if you can read this you're dead" signs. a couple of "corpses" in radiation suits would be nice too

and have fun talking to people when they scramble out of the water panting

That would make for some GREAT night diving ... little "glowing" things EVERYWHERE.

:rofl3:

bubblemonkey:
Stoney cove in the UK has a Helicoptor, bus, Tank, submarine....but the water temp never goes over 18c...

just seen the above post...LOL awesome site.

only live an hour or so from stoney but its to cold for me and my 3mm.

No diving in Britain above 18C :D
And a 3mm?? No way - I used in my training (4C water) and still use a drysuit all year round!

The radiation thing with the nuclear reactor is a quality idea though, and I hope someone does that one!

A couple years ago my son was getting certified and we did a referral in key west. The weather was bad so they brought us to Florida Keys Community College where they have a training lagoon. They had some neat stuff in there. One thing was a school bus they also had wood from the Atocha. I attached the link to the site if anyone is interested.

http://www.fkcc.edu/links/programs/Web Pages Dive Program Final/dive_UTA Page.htm

SteveC:
How about a school bus !!!
That would be different :)

There is a school bus in Lake Norfork in Arkansas, it is close to Jordans Marine and Dive shop.

mexicandiver9:
what about a small town! lets say four or five buildings of varying size and shape. would make for an interesting ghost town (underwater)!

Lake Norfork, Arkansas

mexicandiver9:
what about a small town! lets say four or five buildings of varying size and shape. would make for an interesting ghost town (underwater)!

We have that here in Ontario just east of me. When the St. Lawrence Seaway was constructed a town was flooded. I have never been there but asked my friend who has if you do a night dive there are the street lights on ? He just gave me " a look " LOL

The LDS I use in process of building a Mammoth Lake and should be finished next summer. They have firetrucks, metro bus, bucket truck, a bunch of boats (including sail, cruizers,and run abouts), jet, space shuttle (build from the Looping Starship from Astroworld), as well and metal animals.

Lake Rawlings had some neat computers set up on the rocks. It looked really cool with the monitors and keyboards and such. Too bad somebody went in and smashed them.

The things I have seen...here is a short list. Laptop, desk top complete with desk, 10 speed bike (try riding one), cop car, big screen tv and recliners.

I have a gutted microwave that will make it to the quarry. There is even a special surprise in it. PM me if you want to know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom