Please help to identify this object

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it's an abstract sculputure of a man's naughty bits

51 posts and over a month.

Does the poster know and this is a quiz or is it a genuine question for quest?

Bigcape:
51 posts and over a month.
Does the poster know and this is a quiz or is it a genuine question for quest?
I still don't now for 100% sure... and yes, it's still a genuine quest...
This question was also posted on other discussion boards and it seems my posting #33 and #21 make sense... a kind of carrying/support line which you can fix somewhere at the ends by making use of the end loops (on both sides of the sling the buckles are a male/female combination), and in between one can fix things by either using the buckles, or loops in the strap created by combining buckles.
I e.g. got the feedback that apparently someone had seen something similar in multiday rock climbing where people were fixing a kind of sleeping tent at a rock wall and using something similar to attach things.

Its a lobster sleigh harness... see... here is another earlier example....

30628Santa_and_9_tiny_reinbugs_from_front_cropped_12-20-02.JPG

Picture found by http://www.scubaboard.com/member.php?u=66091

I found that pick on SB I didn't create it...

:DNow come on everyone, this is getting rediculous!! It is very obvious what this apparatus is used for. Have you ever seen an airplane pulling an advertisment behind it while flying overhead. Well this is used for the same thing except under water! The two loops attach to your legs, just above the fins, then the other clips that are hooked together actually attach to the banner with the advertising on it. They use these clips so that the advertising banners can be changed rapidly. Then the diver swims along pulling the advertisment behind them. :rofl3:

There now you all know...:rofl3:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year.

Dave

427Dave:
:DNow come on everyone, this is getting rediculous!! It is very obvious what this apparatus is used for. Have you ever seen an airplane pulling an advertisment behind it while flying overhead. Well this is used for the same thing except under water! The two loops attach to your legs, just above the fins, then the other clips that are hooked together actually attach to the banner with the advertising on it. They use these clips so that the advertising banners can be changed rapidly. Then the diver swims along pulling the advertisment behind them. :rofl3:

There now you all know...:rofl3:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year.

Dave

the_more_you_know_224x.jpg

LOL, you too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom