Please help name Denise's Dive Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Advertisement:
"Proudly wear a Molly Roger Tanktop n' yebe turning the head of every seadog around.Made of quality 100% cotton with lots of elasticity to tightly cling to ye buxom body. This be newest latest style. $20 each."

I'll be needing to pass the hat to take up a collection:D

EDIT: but we definately didn't need a "frontal view"!

Well, I was trying to give you the most bang for your buck! :D

well it could have been worse, like Richard Simmons with tube-socks stuffed!

Advertisement:
"Proudly wear a Molly Roger Tanktop n' yebe turning the head of every seadog around.Made of quality 100% cotton with lots of elasticity to tightly cling to ye buxom body. This be newest latest style. $20 each."

I'll be needing to pass the hat to take up a collection:D

like this one? :eyebrow:

MR_CompassRose2.jpg

like this one? :eyebrow:

MR_CompassRose2.jpg

That would damn sure turn MY head! :14:

Now you see that is why I had to give up Pirate Hood. That's the kind of thing that will make a man drop to his knees without a fight. Where is the fun in that? :wink:

I ain't going there on that one unless provoked!

Carolyn:sharks:

Now you see that is why I had to give up Pirate Hood. That's the kind of thing that will make a man drop to his knees without a fight. Where is the fun in that? :wink:

I thought that was your Little Red Riding Hood that did that? :rofl3:

Little Red Riding Hood......Yeah, I had to quit taking walks in the woods because of that one. It attracted too many wolves :wink:

That's the kind of thing that will make a man drop to his knees without a fight. Where is the fun in that? :wink:

You should be so lucky.

And if you don't know how to find the fun in that at your age, its no use my trying to explain it.

I suppose some might find a totally submissive man accomodating. I, however, would rather beat it out of him. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom