Please help name Denise's Dive Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

with a tank "that special" I hope you're filling it with 100% o2 and using it as a deco tank. :rofl3: At least that way we'd get to see a nice show :D
3136198_gal.jpg

"OOOOOOHHHHHH....AHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHH"

I bet that would be quite a show!

Carolyn:sharks:

Last edited:
heh..... remember.... we've got pictures... :D

Yes, and that is why I now wear a hood everytime I dive, even in the summer. :blinking:

0641-1.jpg

that's right.... send me a picture of you and your hood again and I'll host it so you can show it in the thread again... :D

Hmmm sounds like a diabolical plot to me! :wink:

Carolyn:sharks:

Thank you for the warning Carolyn!!! I was wondering if he was drunk last night when he posted that since I had already posted one right above his post. :D. I seem to recall a similar incident where my pic magically changed into something else. :wink:

Well, you might have fooled everyone except for the basket of homemade goodies. You know I don't cook...:wink:

All this Nonsense and not one decent name yet? :D

All this Nonsense and not one decent name yet? :D

I suspect, Denise, that you will awake one crisp foggy morning in NW Florida (in October, near a Spring) to find your "dive-wagon of mass destruction" has been named.

I wouldn't be suprised, in fact, if almost ALL of the very excellent suggestions posted on this board found their way onto the sides, front, back, and even top, of your "LDS on wheels".

:crafty:

Back
Top Bottom