please help me with my gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My LDS said that he would try and hook me up. They have been good so far, so im going to try them first.And i want good equiptment so i need to see what im getting and try it on.This is so exciting.

Sounds like you're in the same boat that I'm in. I have a LDS 3 minutes from the house but it's a small shop that mostly orders in. Other than the rental fleet there isn't much to try and there certainly isn't a pool to allow for "clean" testing of new stuff. I want to patronize the guy since having air fills and support that close will be a luxury. I

Pete

Tried on a 7mil farmer jane today and a Henderson titanium hyperstretch. the winner is...............Henderson by a mile....Little by little im getting suited up and you'll have a new dive sister. Also am pretty sure about an Aqualung micra adjustable reg....oh for joy!

Good choice, Henderson makes a quality wet suit. Stay with the LDS that you feel comfortable with, there is a benefit to it. Some LDS's will give you a discount for being a loyal customer as well. I have yet to see any online areas offer that, plus not to personally involved if you are happy with the equipment you purchased.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom