http://www.diveheart.org/

Please Help Matt Johnston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I spoke to Matt today, and he's getting really excited about the trip! It sounds like everything should be covered. I asked if he would post confirmation of that. :)

:chicken:Thanks to all you divers on Scuba board, I am leaving next Friday, thanks for your help, you guys are always there for me, I am really grateful for that. I will be sure to have lots of pictures, and some video to show you. I will have a dive report for you guys when I get back. It might be hard getting me back to Mn. I don't want to leave the warm.

I am ready to get wet, that's for sure.

The only thing I am hoping is that I have calm seas for diving, keep me in your prayers.

Thanks all, you are all incredible, Matt :rock_band :wave-smil

Matt,

Wish I could be there with you to dive, but DEMA calls. My thoughts will be with you and your crew!

Hugs!

Liz

Matt: I am so happy for you! I wish my hubby and I could be there to dive with you (we are here in Kansas and it is starting to get cold! 37 last night) Can't wait to get your pics from this next trip! We will pray for you to have the absolute greatest weather and time of your life! What and inspiration you are to all!

I donated today, I hope he will get it for his trip! $10 was all I could give, but at least it's something. Maybe when I get my degree and become a nurse, I can donate more than just money, I can donate my care.

Hey Mike (I don't know if you'll get this),
I wish could donate a hug or a smile, or even a kiss (on the cheek!) But the best I can do is : "XOXOXOXOXO". I hope you have an awesome time diving! :D
Take Care!
Aubrey:10:

Everyone....I want to personally thank you for helping Matt get back down here to dive again. We are going to take good care of Matt and ensure he has a great time.

We've also got a Dolphin swim planned for him at Dolphin Care in Key Largo. The people there are fantastic and are doing God's work with some of the children they get. If you get a chance take a look at their site Dophin Care. You'll be glad you did.

We'll take loads of pictures and post them for everyone to see. We've also got Frazier who is going to video Matt's swim.

Again thanks to all and God Bless you.

Good Diving,

Thank you so much for your donation Aubrey. Every little bit helps!!!

I am glad you enjoyed my video! I hope to have a video of my dive this time also.

Thanks for all your support.

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom