Please evaluate my new setup !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes sir, thank you very much for all the help !! :)

keeps a newbie like me informed

NOw can we have backup for the SPG ?? i mean if i go with COBRA can i have another backup of SPG to check hte tank pressure ?? DOnt we have maximum 4 hoses from the tank only ?

Two SPGs are not needed. They are pretty durable.

Just use a regular metal pressure gauge, no boot, no console, only the gauge.

As for the computer, just get a wrist mount.

Consoles really don't make a whole lot of sense.

You can see a picture of a properly rigged SPG if you do a search for "Pressure Gauge DIR" or something similiar.

You may want to check out the MK18L first stage..... it is supposed to be an awsome first stage. Great choice of reg by the way.

Get a seperate SPG. Go with a wrist mount computer. Either the
Vyper or Cobra (I'd pick the one with the lowest profile).

You should try a BP/Wing before you spend your money... if you have time. I actually received my OW cert using a BP/Wing. It is easier to dive with AFTER you get certified. During certification, you will have to adapt some of your instruction while wearing this setup (I did anyway). But you will be VERY pleased with its ease of use. Try it.... you just might like it.

Back
Top Bottom