playing around

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried too Alcina, with nowhere near the success. Dee and Lisa are very artistic!!

Thought I would have a try, but getting the background to glow instead

sharkglow.jpg

alcina:
had a bit of a play around for about 1/2 hour...I am not getting anything close to your results! I must be missing some steps...will have to find more time!
Send me a picture and I'll freeze frame some steps for ya...if not, when you get here

Lisa

MaresMan1:
I don't think I want to give that secret away just yet. I cannot tell you how many time I have heard the story of film being better than digital. I think I will savor this for awhile :54:

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
:cool1:
I know that story well.....Enjoy!

sapphire:
I tried too Alcina, with nowhere near the success. Dee and Lisa are very artistic!!

ok, the secret is out, I had an art store and taught art classes for 12 years....that's where the artsy eye comes from :54:

justleesa:
ok, the secret is out, I had an art store and taught art classes for 12 years....that's where the artsy eye comes from :54:

HA! A confession! I knew there was something she was hiding :biggrin:!!

Well, I think you are a great artist, but your backup plan for a career is good - it will provide you with the funds to keep upgrading your equipment :)!!

Does being a quilter count as artsy? I have a good eye for color and can 'eyeball' measurements up to a couple of feet accurately but I can't draw a lick...unless you count stick figures!

OK, I finally got a few that I am willing to share... this was SO much fun!

Oohhh...I really like that last one. We may have started a whole new by-product for those otherwise trash pictures!

Dee:
Does being a quilter count as artsy? I have a good eye for color and can 'eyeball' measurements up to a couple of feet accurately but I can't draw a lick...unless you count stick figures!

Yeah but you know all about makeup applicators!

You all are moving in an interesting direction. I'm enjoying this.
TedJ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom