playing around

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaresMan1:
Great effects Leesa. My wife now thinks that I can do this with my C5050. She wants to swap my Oly for her Nikon :jawsdown: No way, not my precious.

Dive Smart: Dive Safe
:cool1:

lol, tell her you'll share your PSE! :dance:

Dee:
I did this one a while back....This is a great way to use those shots that a just out of focus...make something artsy-fartsy out of them!
haha

Cool picture Dee!

And....Yup...the original of my picture is way bigger...sometimes it's the small things that makes a picture.

Lisa

These are great for something different! Can anyone tell a complete beginner how you did it? in camera? In PS or similar -and how? Always stunned at how much I have to learn!!

alcina:
These are great for something different! Can anyone tell a complete beginner how you did it? in camera? In PS or similar -and how? Always stunned at how much I have to learn!!

This was done with the filters and enhance options of Photoshop elemants. I can do some cool stuff with the MS Picture it too.

Since what I did here is only a very small fraction of the original picture I won't be able to make really big prints...I just printed them out as 6 x2.5"....Looks really good.

Let me see some of your results!

Till soon when we go out on the town!

Lisa

justleesa:
lol, tell her you'll share your PSE! :dance:

I don't think I want to give that secret away just yet. I cannot tell you how many time I have heard the story of film being better than digital. I think I will savor this for awhile :54:

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
:cool1:

I did mine with the different filter effects in PSElements. Just find a picture that has strong lines in it and start playing with the filters. This one was the neon filter.

Alcina....look under Filters/Artistic/Neon Glow

I thought this one was cool....

aae.jpg

To see a few others, check out the Neon Album

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom