Playa del Carmen, here I come!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've tried to get ahold of Diablo Divers, but no response. Does anyone know the best way to reach them??

I'd like to know what they have to offer too.

Well, I booked with Tank Ha - they were easy to get ahold of, and their 5 day packages suited me the best. 1 day/2 dives at Cozumel and Cenotes, and 3 days PDC diving, the first being one "start up" dive in the afternoon.

I will be there Mar 13-19th. Not sure what days I'll dive....booked a 3 day package, and would like to get on a trip to Cozumel as well.

Ben also referred me to Scuba Playa...I'll be checking it out next week myself since I'll be a bit far to be able to dive at Ben's place (http://www.mayanaquadive.com).
:eyebrow:

Diablo Divers called me 2 days after I got my reservation with Tank Ha!! I was very disappointed....but I've heard great things about both ops, so I'll just have to use Diablo next time!

An idea might be to make your trip to Cozumel an overnighter. That way you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to catch the ferry. A cute little place in a residential part of town can be viewed at www.aquaconnection.com
They are a full service dive shop with a newly redesigned boat. Open the lodging page and see the video of the cottage that they rent. $50.00 per night for 2. Great lunch served on board the boat. Rental equipment included in the dive price. You're gonna love it!

Back
Top Bottom