Playa del Carmen End of October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sub-Mariner

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm ready to give Playa del Carmen a try and I've found a package at the perfect price the only problem is I have no knowledge of Playa del Carmen. so the package is being offered by Yucatek Divers & Hotel Casa de Gopala. Does anyone know anything about these operations?

Kayak shows almost 200 hotels in PDC starting at $20/night, 3 star @ $22, and 4 star @ $49 - lots to choose from.

Your hotel has a website, but not available at the moment. Google lists is as a budget hotel with 15 rooms. If you search this forum for Gopala you get a dozen threads that mention it, and a search for Yucatek shows several dozen.

Have a nice trip. :pilot:

Hotels in Playa are plentiful and vary from all-inclusive to boutique to no frills. A hotel may list itself as Playa, however you could be several miles from town. We enjoy staying in town as there are numerous things to do and 5th avenue is really cool at night. Enjoy.

I've been to Playa Del Carmen quite a few time and its one of my favorite place. The diving is not bad at all also. I've mainly stayed at the all inclusive like the Riu chain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom