Plastic crate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All, thanks for the feedback. Give me till the end of this week to get back with you with either an update or to at least acknowledge I am still working on it.

Greg

So how many do you want :) It looks like I am going to have order a couple hundred of them. Cost will be $20-25 each plus transport. I am trying to work out shipping right now and don't know what that will be. More to come but wanted to let you know all is not forgotten.

Greg

So how many do you want :) It looks like I am going to have order a couple hundred of them. Cost will be $20-25 each plus transport. I am trying to work out shipping right now and don't know what that will be. More to come but wanted to let you know all is not forgotten.

Greg

Couple hundred? That's like 198 more than I am looking for.

Yep, and it get's better in that transport form Mexico City costs 50% more then the cost of the crates based on my first response. I am off looking into other options!!!

Guys, I am still looking for better shipping options. Right now, the crates would work out to about $40 each plus shipping to your locations. I would also need to get orders for about 125-150....

I'm not sure if you're still looking for crate options, but I ordered a couple of these: Bins, Totes & Containers > Stacking Containers - GlobalIndustrial.com

I got the ones with mesh sides and solid base that are approx. 24x16x12, $28.15 each. I bought three and with standard shipping they came to $98.38 total.

They don't have a minimum order policy and don't penalize you for ordering under a certain amount.

They seem solidly built and stack well. You could easily flip one over and use it as a seat.

They're a little bigger than I wanted, but I think they will just make it under a bench on a boat and will definitely hold all my gear.

Last edited:
Here in NYC we just Take them off the street. I've got bunch.

Who knew? The DIR crate!!

It comes in black, does it not? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom