Plans for 2017?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2017 will find me starting a 10 year circumnavigation by sailboat. Diving all around the world. Sailing south from Alaska this spring. Hope to spent this coming winter in the sea of Cortez.

Let us know your itinerary. What a great, awesome endeavor!!!! How fun would it be to meet up with you and dive. Sign me up.

Use tax return and get the rest of my gear, get Nitrox certified, and do some spearfishing in New Jersey.

I'm pretty much new to it all and have only been diving in Florida so far. Got my PADI OW, NAUI AOW, Nitrox and Cavern certifications but hoping to do Rescue, Deep and Wreck at some point and then carry on from there. A little cold to be diving here in northern Maine right now, but I do have a quick trip planned for Montego Bay, Jamaica coming up in February. Decided to put my passport to use before it expires and figured that since I've never been there, it was time to go. I've signed up with Dressel Divers on site at the Iberostar Rose Hall Resort where I will be staying and am hoping that the diving will be great. Of course though, any bad day of diving without an injury or death is still much better than a good day at the office.

Last edited:
Ice diving through the winter months. Roatan in February (to thaw from ice diving). Several quarry dives through out the summer months. Bonaire in June with wife and daughter, will be my daughters first dive trip after I certify her! Bonaire again in October.

Let us know your itinerary. What a great, awesome endeavor!!!! How fun would it be to meet up with you and dive. Sign me up.
Will do, I will be needing crew from time to time. Crossings etc. I will post here on a regular basis. Thanks

For me Tec 40, 45 and 50 starting in March. Can't wait!!!

Going to Bonaire in 14 days with brother!

Plan on first night dive.

Wife getting certified so she can dive with my 12 year old and I in Jocassee this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom