Planning a Trip and thinking about Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason McK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm in the early stages of planning a trip to Belize in feb 2011.
I'm a diver but the wife isn't.
We wanted a dive/jungle vacation but the price is some what limiting.
My Wife has found The Inn Robert's Grove and that has satisfied the Dive portion, but not the Jungle. that might have to wait for another trip.

I'm wondering if anyone could offer any other suggestions or location that are better suited or share some experiences

Thanks
Jason

Jason, what sort of stuff do you want to do in jungle?

Hey Thanks for the Link.

My wife is a huge Bird Lover. So Parrot watching. and we read about a Jaguar sanctuary. More about wild life appreciation and less about Mian ruins

Thanks for the help

Why not rent a Car and once done at Roberts Grove drive to San Ignacio since you will be staying in Palcencia you can also do the monkey River trip while staying in Placencia lots of animal life on that trip including Birds Monkeys, ete.

You are also within easy driving distance of the Jaguar reserve from Placencia so in reality you could stay in Placencia the whoel time and do day trips into the Jungle.

Gaz Cooper

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom