Planet Earth Ocean Deep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charlie59

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
On now in HD. Wow. Discovery Channel

That is an understatement...

This show in HD is absolutly amazing! I think it might actually be clearer on my TV then if I was there in real life.

The Manta Ray's feeding was awesome, not to mention the school of 500 dolphin!

I would love to know how they got some of these shots! Hopefully they show us how at the end.

For anyone with the slightest interest in diving the Shallow Seas is fantastic.

The caves episode with the Cenotes and just as interesting ones as well is worth seeing.

Not seen them in HD but can imagine theyre fantastic.

(Got the DVD set here).

I just finished watching the show! Great!

Crap! was the ocean episode on tonight??? I thought tonight was on herd migration..... can't believe I missed it....

DawgDiver:
Crap! was the ocean episode on tonight??? I thought tonight was on herd migration..... can't believe I missed it....

If it's on the Discovery Channel, it should be repeated in a couple of hours.

Yeah, I really wish I had a big screen HDTV for shows like this. Was still awesome seeing it on a plain old tv though.

Comrade Stroke

Again, Wow! Shallow Seas is on April 8 and Fresh water is on April 15th. Don't miss it if you get a chance. All of the episodes are breathtaking so far. String is right the Caves episode will have cenotes. This is why you get HDTV.

Wow is about right. Thank you DVR.

Back
Top Bottom