Placement of accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my lights

Chest D-rings with an inner tube to hold them to the strap so they don't dangle.

Wrist mount.

SMB, lift bag

In a mesh pocket attached to the bottom of your backplate. XS scuba makes a nice one.
Mask mount or wrist mount.

Leave it on shore unless you really need it. On dives where I need a snorkel, I leave it on the mask clip.

lobster bag
Waist D-ring on the right side

even my Octo
Necklace

I have glued pockets to all of my own wetsuits and on numerous suits for customers and students. It's not hard or expensive. Takes 24 hours per pocket the way I do them. 20 minutes to actually glue it on and 23 hours and 40 minutes allowing the glue to set up :wink:.
I sell the pockets and provide instructions on how to do it yourself.
The other option is the Dive Rite or similar thigh pockets. Bellows Thigh/Cylinder Pocket w/Daisy Chain | Dive Rite

These may be better for those who will be changing suits often and don't want to go through the gluing process.

I have glued pockets to all of my own wetsuits and on numerous suits for customers and students. It's not hard or expensive. Takes 24 hours per pocket the way I do them. 20 minutes to actually glue it on and 23 hours and 40 minutes allowing the glue to set up :wink:.
I sell the pockets and provide instructions on how to do it yourself.
The other option is the Dive Rite or similar thigh pockets. Bellows Thigh/Cylinder Pocket w/Daisy Chain | Dive Rite

These may be better for those who will be changing suits often and don't want to go through the gluing process.

Can you send me info on the ones you sell? And thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom