place to get wet in Lake ON in Toronto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaoren:
I could either Wed or Thu or both days :D let me know
Do you think we'll have more cohesive ideas after a pint? :wink:

Well I can handle at least 1 pint..what you a cheap drunk Oren?? :eyebrow:

That's ok we can get you a half pint ... :wink:

NorthernMelody:
Well I can handle at least 1 pint..what you a cheap drunk Oren?? :eyebrow:

That's ok we can get you a half pint ... :wink:
I am used to good German Beer, so a pint wouldn't scare me :D
I was more concerned about you since you appeared to be surprised when I was telling you about the German habit of a decompression beer :wink:

:dazzler1: ...don't care what it looks like...pale auborn or wheat, just care what it tastes like...(sorry The musical Oliver flashback...with a twist...lol)

I still think you're trying to hoodwink me :hm: concerning that beer! Do you perfer lagers, ale, or something meatier?
I like most beer in general...though a japanees one that was a smoked maple flavor kinda made my taste buds stand on end...maybe we'll have that pint tomorrow!
CJ

NorthernMelody:
:dazzler1: ...don't care what it looks like...pale auborn or wheat, just care what it tastes like...(sorry The musical Oliver flashback...with a twist...lol)

I still think you're trying to hoodwink me :hm: concerning that beer! Do you perfer lagers, ale, or something meatier?
I like most beer in general...though a japanees one that was a smoked maple flavor kinda made my taste buds stand on end...maybe we'll have that pint tomorrow!
CJ
The only thing that deserves the name beer is pilsener style brewed beer :eyebrow:
But I'd try everything that has beer on the label :wink:

aquaoren:
The only thing that deserves the name beer is pilsener style brewed beer :eyebrow:
But I'd try everything that has beer on the label :wink:

Only Pilsner eh?...so you like Blue??? (smirk) What about Guinness?

NorthernMelody:
Only Pilsner eh?...so you like Blue??? (smirk) What about Guinness?
Blue is actualy a fairly good beer.
I don't like Guiness too much. There are couple of dark beers I'd prefer but you can't get them here :(

I'm free to dive tue to thurs, don'y figure you'll be awake today Oren. I talked with Darlene at Tricity diving, she says folks have tried talking with the owners...in germany...even called over there and the answer was still no...we need to talk about if we should try again or not. anyways let me know
CJ

NorthernMelody:
I'm free to dive tue to thurs, don'y figure you'll be awake today Oren. I talked with Darlene at Tricity diving, she says folks have tried talking with the owners...in germany...even called over there and the answer was still no...we need to talk about if we should try again or not. anyways let me know
CJ
Maybe we can discuss it when going diving :wink:

aquaoren:
Maybe we can discuss it when going diving :wink:
tomorrow might be ok...there maybe thunderstorms, but we need to find out from Jay where those other sites are :)

NorthernMelody:
tomorrow might be ok...there maybe thunderstorms, but we need to find out from Jay where those other sites are :)
Too far to go during the week for only one dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom