place to get wet in Lake ON in Toronto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaoren:
Do you want me to go over there or do you think that you would be more convincing? (as a female, you know :wink:)
Let me know,
Oren
What I was thinking was a combine and professional approach. I'd like to have a waiver set up for them, with as many valid reasons and arguments to present. You and I should get together...when not underwater and that that beer you seem to think I owe you :wink: and make a more cohesive presentation.

I'm way too tired to dive tonight, maybe wed or thurs...let me know

NorthernMelody:
What I was thinking was a combine and professional approach. I'd like to have a waiver set up for them, with as many valid reasons and arguments to present. You and I should get together...when not underwater and that that beer you seem to think I owe you :wink: and make a more cohesive presentation.

I'm way too tired to dive tonight, maybe wed or thurs...let me know
I like the idea of an attack on 2 fronts :wink:
Let me know when you can go.

aquaoren:
I like the idea of an attack on 2 fronts :wink:
Let me know when you can go.

Perhaps Wed...can't tomorrow cuz I've a meeting after work...I still haven't found out what weight I should be wearing yet... As it stands I figure I'm at least 3lbs too heavy...but perhaps more...don't have a clue...would you be willing to do another gullivers? As for the weekend...I'm willing to head out to most places...but would perfer no more than a 2 hour radius. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
CJ

NorthernMelody:
Perhaps Wed...can't tomorrow cuz I've a meeting after work...I still haven't found out what weight I should be wearing yet... As it stands I figure I'm at least 3lbs too heavy...but perhaps more...don't have a clue...would you be willing to do another gullivers? As for the weekend...I'm willing to head out to most places...but would perfer no more than a 2 hour radius. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
CJ
Let me know if you have the waiver made up and whether you can make it.

Oren what day do you want wed or thursday? perhaps both but that may or may not be possible...let me know as soon as you can becuase work would like me to do some OT if I'm not diving.

What about you Jay...when's good for you and have you decided on a w/e location...my hubby wants me to finish decorating the bathroom...YUK...but it's got to get sanded and painted...so let me know time and location you're suggesting...

Groundhog any suggestions other than the Morrison? 2 hour radius of Cambridge.

aquaoren:
Let me know if you have the waiver made up and whether you can make it.

I haven't made it up as yet, but I have the copy from Gulliver's to act as a template...you and I should sit down and have a pint and try to come up with a cohesive propsal and then I'll try to package it up and make it pretty...
CJ

I don't hink I have time this weekend, but may be heading for Cedar Hill the weekend after. It's just a bit North of Owen Sound and about 2 hours from our place.

Groundhog246:
I don't hink I have time this weekend, but may be heading for Cedar Hill the weekend after. It's just a bit North of Owen Sound and about 2 hours from our place.

I'm supposed to go to a Morris Ale (traditional English Dance w/e...lots of weird folks waving hankies, wearing bells on their shins, or swinging sticks around...lots of drinking and singing)
So I can't skip out on that...sigh

NorthernMelody:
I haven't made it up as yet, but I have the copy from Gulliver's to act as a template...you and I should sit down and have a pint and try to come up with a cohesive propsal and then I'll try to package it up and make it pretty...
CJ
I could either Wed or Thu or both days :D let me know
Do you think we'll have more cohesive ideas after a pint? :wink:

Groundhog246:
I'd love to join you for Cedar Hill but I have to work the weekend

Back
Top Bottom