Pk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just a head up on a nice article about diving the north Texas reservoir Possum Kingdom found in the May-07 issue of Dive Training,,,article starts on page 85. :D

Let me know if you can not get a subscription card for it. I have quite a few. They have free 6 month subscriptions. Totally worth it.

I picked up a copy at Surface Interval scuba...Thanks Debraw.

I will be headed to PK tomm./Sat. for a few dips.

Have a great dive....the weather promises to be really nice out there.

Trout:
Have a great dive....the weather promises to be really nice out there.

Thanks Tom!!:D

Trout:
I picked up a copy at Surface Interval scuba...Thanks Debraw.

No problem. Best magazine out there!

Had a great time out at Scuba Point/PK diving today. The weather was perfect and the water---well it was PK! I made 2 solo dives today. The owners of the shop were busy with a large group of 50 folks doing a 'trash pike up' at Hells Gate....they used 5 boats/pontoons to transport the folks and TRASH! After wards they had a bbq and treats. I had the scuba park area basically to myself with the exception of a few other divers and a class of one O/W student.
The vis was 3-5ft. at the surface down to around 30ffw were you picked up a thermo,,,then it went to around 8ft.. With the recent rains it has mucked up the vis. The water temp above the thermo was 63f, and below the thermo at 30ffw to around 45ffw it was 59f.
If you have not dove PK I would recommend it for somewhere new....a full shop and snack bar on site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom