Pirate Coast Dive Festival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

QUOTE=Missdirected;3479114]Hanging out with you will get us put in jail :wink1::wink: or have us removed from Bennigans :popcorn:

Well I can't rule that out but still. There's no need to be mean about my potential to get trouble started. I don't do it on purpose. It's just a gift I have.:D:D

Yea GRD we know you are a gifted individual :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

dang it, I will be in North Caclacky that weekend. The last of the nieces is graduating HS.

Ugh. Looks like I'm gonna miss this one, unfortunately. It's just too close to my moving day and I can't spare the time or cash to do any sort of trips anywhere right now.

Ah well, can't win 'em all.

Once I get resettled, then I'll be out and about and lookin' to dive & hang out, though! =)

I don't think I will be able to make it--I had a long driving trip out of town last weekend and I think I will just stay local this coming wkd.

I'll be coming into Sarasota on the evening of June 13 to set up. If I get everything done in time, there is a party planned to take place at the Beach Club/Baja Hub in Siesta Key Village. I will try to drop by for that. I am not sure if that is an event open only to exhibitors or not.

For Saturday and Sunday, I will be at the CCR Dive Training, LLC booth. (I am guessing that should be easy enough to spot since I don't predict too many other rebreathers to be at the show.) At other times, I will be in the classroom area giving a presentation on rebreather diving. (It's free. So, come on by.) You will also find me in the demo pool, working with people that sign up to try out the Dive Rite Optima Closed Circuit Rebreather.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom