Pirate Coast Dive Festival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ya grd you have a gift alright just not sure what it is if any at all...........

NICE. I feel the love from everyone today. Y'all are gonna make me take my toys to another sandbox.:wink:

Yeah I'm sure it will. you guys are rough. You just won't let it go.

Quit hijacking this thread ya'll. I've gone through enough grief to start it! :):):)

Lord I appologize. I will get back to the Pirate Fest. It sounds cool. I'm looking forward to going.

I'm out for the 14th due to the RJ Thompson dive with Capt Ty on the Barbara Lee sitting on a beanbag...:wink:

But the 15th would be good!! :14:

BTW, I'm doing the Reef Clean-Up on the 21st. Going out on the Florida Aquarium boat. :D Still have to pony up the $45 registration fee but saves the charter fees.

Hope a few others will go down and help with the Clean-Up!! It is a good cause for the reefs and Mote Marine!!

It looks like my better half and I will be there Saturday... we are even thinking about the reef cleanup on the 21st....

Ya know, I may just head down for this in June. I've been wanting to go check out Mote for years anyway.. this might be a good chance to do that AND hit a dive fest!

Will the Aquarium be open as usual during this? I really would like to check that out if I'm drivin' all the way over!

=)

Ya know, I may just head down for this in June. I've been wanting to go check out Mote for years anyway.. this might be a good chance to do that AND hit a dive fest!

Will the Aquarium be open as usual during this? I really would like to check that out if I'm drivin' all the way over!

=)
The aquarium will be open as usual, send me a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom