Piranha Dive Mfg.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have worked with Randy on a lot of stuff for years. He is awesome to deal with and I can guarantee he has stuff on his site that you will not find anywhere else. Especially when it comes to harness hardware.

Piranha is about a half hour north of me. If I order something in the morning, many times I get it next day.

I don’t know why you would order anywhere else if Randy has it. He is my good to for pretty much everything. Shipping, even to Canada, is fast and affordable.

Plus Randy is a Veteran like me, which is also important to me.

Piranha has some neat bolt snaps that have a different thumb portion somewhere between a standard and xDeep style.

I have a list of items that I am looking at on their site but had some questions about the items before pulling the trigger. Since I haven't ordered there before, all I have to go on is response to email questions and so far, I haven't gotten answers and it's been like 2 weeks. Yes, I checked my junk folder :)

On the other hand, DGX has been probably the best online vendor I've ever dealt with. I just wanted some items they either didn't have or were not in stock etc.

Does anyone know if Piranha offers a free basic shipping option above a certain cart total?

Piranha uses USPS. Fast and relatively cheap. I’d just stick with that rather than worrying about free shipping. Put items in your cart and you’ll see shipping options.

Have you tried emailing more than once? I’ve gotten good response times in the past.

Anything over $89 domestic has free ground shipping. When you click the rectangle area above your shopping cart to proceed to secure checkout it will tell you this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom