Pipedope RIP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sad news. My condolences to the family and friends.

Wow. I'm stunned. Condolences to friends and family.

As fellow Divers and Hams we had started to get to know and respect each other. We had hoped to have eyeball contact next week. I'll miss the exchanges.

Condolences to his family. May the sun shine on you again.

i have sort of been avoiding posting to this thread since i read it yesterday

this is very sad. Pipedope had the odds against him rather heavily; he was one of those people that life just seems to single out for hardship

but he never gave up ... and what else is there for us to?

Andy, you look death in the eye and say, "I will go on." Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Believe me, I know. . .

But there is one thing of which I am quite sure . . . those who are here on this board and those who have been here have lived, have taken chances, and have enjoyed the results thereof.

When the time comes when my life cycle and my residual nitrogen cycle cross paths, I will be happy in having known all of you.

May our friends, and I don't mean this with any sense of disrespect, "Sleep with the Fishes".

I think that would sort of be one of my types of Heaven.

the K

Pipedope was a GREAT guy !!!

Pipedope IS a GREAT guy.

the K

God speed Pipedope.
Unfortunately we never crossed paths but I've enjoyed his posts and learned from him. Condolences to all his friends and family.

I am saddened to hear this.....sincere condolences to family and friends.

Pipedope, I enjoyed your post...RIP

c

Oh, no. I hadn't heard. My condolences. He'll be missed.
Me neither. I need to stop in this forum more often I suppose. PD was a wonderful fellow here on SB, always helpful, and I am sure in person. He's the one who kept mentioning the very helpful video on equalizing I now carry in my sig, and when I asked for suggestions as where to get a jon line - he made me one.

I knew he'd been ill and I'm glad he is not suffering now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom