Pinnacle Zippers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my 5 mil fusion broke on the second dive. I have not tried to send it back yet because I can still use it. I just have to have someone feed one side of the zipper in at the bottom and start the zipper up. I love the suit, but, really disappointed in the zipper. I was thinking about having the suit "tailored" when i send it in. Anyone know if the can do that on an existing suit?

Anything can be done ... for a price . I had problems zipping my fusion up , I removed the spine pad , sprayed the zipper with silicone and it worked like butter . I find on my three pinnacle suits they all like to be lubed to keep the zippers smooth .

yea, that is what hung up my zipper in the first place, the spine pad, from there I had to force it and the zipper teeth broke. I checked out there web page, no mention of custom suits

yea, that is what hung up my zipper in the first place, the spine pad, from there I had to force it and the zipper teeth broke. I checked out there web page, no mention of custom suits

They do, you will need to go thru an authorized dealer as Im pretty sure you cant just send it back yourself....your situation is unique though as your already sending back for warranty, I would still have the shop sending it back ask for the alterations :wink: What did you want shortened? We have had them alter many suits, and even do full alterations. They have a measurement form, and make sure you measure a few times, because if its your measuring that messed up the suit, your stuck with it:wink:

If the spin pad is stopping the zipper you might need the next half size up....depending on your dimensions...If you have an MD, maybe a MD/LG...giving a bigger upperbody...hard to say though without seeing or knowing measurements, but it seems its too tight up top

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom