pinnacle polar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jon m

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
anyone have one?
called a wet/dry suit? supposed to keep you semi-dry (kinda sucks when you go #1!)
i love the fit (7mil)- any problems? the only thing i don't like is you need a little help to put the inner neckliner on and zip it up...
-me

Yep, I sell them and have use one......As you said the only thing is the liner, but it does make a difference, just a pain to need help with it....but very functional....not really an issue as you have a buddy anyway :D

PS....stop peeing in your suit :wink: jk

I have one and love it. Its the warmest wetsuit I've ever owned. I had the Mares Isotherm and the Pinnacle is MUCH warmer.

Dive Right In Scuba:
Yep, I sell them and have use one......As you said the only thing is the liner, but it does make a difference, just a pain to need help with it....but very functional....not really an issue as you have a buddy anyway :D

PS....stop peeing in your suit :wink: jk

I didn't see it on your site. What am I doing wrong?

Your not doing anything wrong. Sorry, I just started selling the line and didnt want to put the product on the net until I had some in stock. I haveowned the suit for sometime though...... PM me if and I will give you a great price :wink:

ya, i already got one, just haven't been wet yet... gonna have to wait till jan 7th brrrrrrrrrr................. i guess that'll test out how warm it is!
-me

Back
Top Bottom