Pinnacle Kodiak zipper issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For those of you that have a Pinnacle Kodiak has pinnacle gotten the zipper issue fixed on these suits? I'm looking a one and before I shell out the cash i was just wondering how the suit was working for you. I'm mostly going to be diving in 50 to low 70 degree wter with this suit. Is this going to be too much in neoprene in high 60's low 70 deg water? Also im looking at the Waterproof W1 5mm and 7mm thick suits. I really like the semi dry (wet) concept and im not looking to go with a dry suit at this time.

Thanks in advance
Chris

I like my Kodiak and got it a few months ago. The only pain in regards to the zipper is that you'll always need someone else to zipper you up. Not really that big of an issue though.

I can't comment on temperature. I find it very comfortable in 45-50 degree water. I will let others comment on if its too much or not since I've never dove in water that warm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom