Pinnacle is Back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope before they "return" they correct their quality issues. I have had a suit replaced and then subsequently repaired twice for bad zippers (once failed during a class I was assisting and once in the Galapagos). I know an instructor and a good dive buddy who's Kodiacs had the zippers go (one just yesterday- cost him $125 for a charter he couldn't dive), and both were the "new style" zippers. I love the warmth and fit and but blown zippers are a problem that should not exist.

This is not a Zeagle issue, and existed before the merge. The suit they replaced for me, when it came in, was the same size designation as the one I sent back, yet did not fit. I had to go up a size- seems that the two factories they use do not use the same size patterns.

Again, I love the suit for fit and function, but obviously corners were being cut to the detriment of the brand.

I am hoping that Pinnacle is reading this.

I am not a great defender of Pinnacle - it's just that their hooded vest is great, and a farmer john 7mm is the best fitting wetsuit that I've ever tried on/owned. And I have 3 other farmer john 7mm wetsuits to compare it to.

I don't know what it is, but the Pinnacle is even better than my old O'Neil that I still rip up on the Jetties (the suit is probably getting a bit stiff and my LDS is getting tired of/teasing about all the patches).

I fully believe you about the zipper problems you have had - it's not the first time I have heard this.

Pinnacle - are you listening to your scuba diving/ScubaBoard customers?

"Again, I love the suit for fit and function, but obviously corners were being cut to the detriment of the brand."

Pinnacle - where is your quality control? Fix these issues!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom