Pinnacle Evolution 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife an I also dive pinnacle Evo2's. They are great suits, but be prepared to wait. I am going on 4 months on my second (backup) suit. It is XXXL, and pinnacle has told me that they are behind in XXXL orders. They got a huge influx of orders at DEMA 2006. They are still trying to catch up. I LOVE my suit, self donning, no mobility problems. And it is tough enough for any wreck.

Cheers

Mike

PS: you can look at the suit on my avatar and most of my pics.

When I started this thread I was trying to get some info for a friend of mine on delivery times. I had absolutely no intention of buying a drysuit till next winter. Well this morning I took the plunge on an EVO 2. All the good talk on the drysuit pushed me over the edge.

Congrats man! Let us know how you like it. If the pockets had been larger, of if I could have added my own, I'd probably have an Evo2 myself.

Just to let you know,

Pinnacle shipped out our suits today. They are caught up and in stock (for the most part).

For the price and quality, you really can't beat them.

PS: If you want one, call Damien at Pinnacle and ask him on availability first. He will tell you the truth. Also tell him I referred you.

Cheers

Mike

Mike Edmonston:
They are caught up and in stock (for the most part).

For the price and quality, you really can't beat them.

Sweet!!! I can't wait to get it!!!! Only time will tell though how long it actually takes for the suit to arrive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom