Pinnacle Evolution 2 Drysuit - Great Condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spatman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Less than 40 dives on it. Bought new as a stock Large which was bit too baggy for me. So I had it modified and now it doesn't fit properly - a common story, unfortunately for me.

I'm 6', 195lbs and this suit is now a little too tight around the hips and torso. Would be a perfect fit for someone about 5' 9-10", 175lbs. My shoe size is 11 and the neo socks fit well with a thick Fourth Element undersock(?) on.

The whole suit is in very good condition. Zipper is excellent. Seals are thick, tough, and intact. One small annoyance is that during the modifications, the right neoprene sock was put back on a little crooked, facing inward (see photo). This doesn't affect the diving in any way.

I'm asking $700 for the suit which includes shipping to CONUS, but will consider other offers.

Larger pics available here.

More info and pics available on request.

Attachments

• DSC_7619_sm.jpg
    DSC_7619_sm.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_7632_sm.jpg
    DSC_7632_sm.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_7625_sm.jpg
    DSC_7625_sm.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_7631_sm.jpg
    DSC_7631_sm.jpg