Pinnacle Black Ice Dry Suit for sale — $1200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob1967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey gang,

I am selling my Mens size M/L Pinnacle Black Ice Dry Suit. This suit is made of 4 mm crushed neoprene with Merino inner lining that adds warmth and absorbs moisture, controlling water vapour in the air inside the suit, leaving you with a drier, warmer and more comfortable feel compared to a conventional dry suit. This suit is 2 years old and is in excellent condition. It has given me many warm and comfortable dives. The neck seal is made of neoprene, which is warmer and more comfortable than latex, and is only one year old. The latex wrist seals are in excellent condition, and less than 1 year old. The zipper is brand new. The suit has just been pressure tested, and there are no leaks.

The reason I am selling it is that it is a bit too small for me, which caused the zipper to wear out prematurely. So I had to get a new zipper for it, and now I am selling it. It would likely fit well for someone 175 lbs or less. I am sad to let it go, because it's a great suit, but I don't want to have to replace the zipper again in 2 more years. For someone a bit smaller than me, it should last a long time.

PM me for more info, or check out my ad on Craig's List:
Pinnacle Black Ice Dry Suit

IMG_2358.jpgIMG_2359.jpgIMG_2361.jpgIMG_2362.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom