Pinnacle 3mm Elastiprene Jumpsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello TomT,
I tried the non Merino Elastiprene 3mm on and other than the collar lump in the back the suit was great. I own and dive a 7mm Merino and it is everything they say it is. I dive in a quarry in Ohio where water temperatures are commonly in the upper 40s in the summer time the 7mm is right at home there! If planning to dive colder water or a lot of repetitive dives the Merino adds some warmth and comfort. If you dive a local area or planning to get some environmental information water temps., etc and use them as criteria for exposure protection. Pinnacle has suits for all diving conditions and they are built well. I am currently checking out the new Kodiak 8/6 with Merino, it is the most flexible, comfortable, and warmest "thickest" suit I have seen yet! Preparing for wreck dives in Lake Huron my wife needs that suit. Good luck and good shopping! CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking to get the 3 mm vest and hood also for those colder days. The Merino vest and hood would compliment the jump suit real nice.

Just got back from a week in Cozumel diving with a new 3mm Pinnacle. It replaced an older 3mm Hyperstretch Henderson. It is a really well made suit, warmer than the Hyperstretch, a little harder to get into, but only a little. Absolutely no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom