For Sale Tween 3mm NeoSport Wetsuit (1 size 10, 1 size 12) + Mares booties (size 6)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob118

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling two NeoSport 3mm wetsuits that my kids have grown out of.
Each one was used about 10 days of diving, and both are in great shape.
( Shop Junior's 3mm Jumpsuit | Children/Junior, Dive, Fullsuit, Watersports, Wetsuits | Neosport ). $40 ea

Also, one pair of Maares Equator size 6 booties ( Equator Boots 2mm neoprene | Mares ) $25

Plus shipping (your choice) to CONUS from NY

Accepting PayPal, Venmo, Zelle

IMG_6644.png
IMG_6645.png

Untitled 7.png

Selling two NeoSport 3mm wetsuits that my kids have grown out of.
Each one was used about 10 days of diving, and both are in great shape.
( Shop Junior's 3mm Jumpsuit | Children/Junior, Dive, Fullsuit, Watersports, Wetsuits | Neosport ). $40 ea

Also, one pair of Maares Equator size 6 booties ( Equator Boots 2mm neoprene | Mares ) $25

Plus shipping (your choice) to CONUS from NY

Accepting PayPal, Venmo, Zelle

View attachment 831844View attachment 831845

View attachment 831846
Hi! thanks so much, they actually have wetsuits already (they were a little big last year so should be OK) but will prob need new boots. I didnt' know that there was a sale forum on this site -- I will def look into this, thanks so much! Where do you like to stay with kids on Bonaire? I'm considering Sand Dollar/Delfins/Buddys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom