Pink Twin Jets...Please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weezieharris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've seen a few other posts requesting these but I'm going to add mine to it just so you know there is a definite demand. Any chance you will make another run on the twin jet fins in pink? I would kill for a pair but finding someone with them still instock is like chasing a unicorn. Thanks!

A most recent special order for pink Twin Jet Adj fins was taken earlier this year and will ship to those Authorized Dealers who ordered, mid September. Send me your zip code in a PM, and I will tell you which LDS closest to you ordered them ...

I know that Aqua Sports in Utah just got a shipment in like 2 days ago. I help around their shop on occasion their website is webedivin.com If the fins aren't up on the website yet just call in and tell em "Sgt. Sam" told you to call about the pink fins.

Attached are some pictures just to make sure they're the ones you want. fins.jpgfins2.jpg

they also have them at olympus in morehead city, nc!

I've seen a few other posts requesting these but I'm going to add mine to it just so you know there is a definite demand. Any chance you will make another run on the twin jet fins in pink? I would kill for a pair but finding someone with them still instock is like chasing a unicorn. Thanks![/QUOTe

From ; [h=1]kempy1122112
user-online.png

Registered
stars-1-0.gif
[/h]

icosm10.gif
Pink and White Twin Jet Fins

It's the end of the selling season for my local dive shop and they have way too many of these fins. Twin Jets usually only come in Blue, Black, and Yellow.

These White and Pink are Unique and special ordered. They're going for $199.00 a set. Sold Through AquaSports (website is webedivin.com) out of Saint George Utah.

20 Larges
20 Mediums
12 Smalls
White
25 Larges
15 Mediums
15 Smalls

Please call the shop at (435)688-3483 to place an order.

I've seen a few other posts requesting these but I'm going to add mine to it just so you know there is a definite demand. Any chance you will make another run on the twin jet fins in pink? I would kill for a pair but finding someone with them still instock is like chasing a unicorn. Thanks!

Im sure Scubapro can get a few pairs made in Taiwan on the cheap for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom