For Sale Mares Avanti Quattro+ Fins Flamingo Red

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's what happens when red light is filtered out by the water. Put a light on it and it's red again, just like the fins

That's what happens when red light is filtered out by the water. Put a light on it and it's red again, just like the fins
Understood. I was just wondering what these red fins looked like at depth under natural light (or lack thereof). Just curious, that's all.

Understood. I was just wondering what these red fins looked like at depth under natural light (or lack thereof). Just curious, that's all.
At depth in tropical blue waters they likely turn green and then black. In my dark and murky PNW waters that require a light at anything past 10fsw they are always red just like my wing and dry suit arms.

Your brain will do a white balance, if you know the fins are red you’ll see them as red

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom