Pink Octo - Yay or Nay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get the Atomic purple plastic kit AND purple LP Miflex hoses!!!

RegulatorsforDanika_zps9c66b97f.jpg

Oh Yah!!!

She has already seen both of those and it will be coming soon :)

AHHHH I LOVE IT! I definitely want to get the miflex hoses but I can't seem to find anywhere that i can purchase the hoses AND the color kit. Suggestions?
Thanks!

The kit comes from an Atomic dealer, of course. The hose can be purchased from any shop that deals with XS Scuba. XS Scuba Product Guide

Failing that, you can buy the Miflex directly from the UK which gives you even more color options. XS Scuba only carries certainly colors on certain lengths. One of my dive buddies bought his LP hoses from the UK outfit because it has a funky carbon fiber color scheme.

Miflexhoses | Diving Hoses | Xtreme LP Diving Hoses | Xtreme-hi+ HP Diving Hoses

Go for it. My wife has gone with the pink accessories herself. Should I ever need an octo or whatever, I won't mind pink.

I'm thinking I don't want to over-do it with toooo much pink - so maybe the purple octo color kit with purple hose and the pink cobalt color kit with a pink hose.

Although I'm pretty sure I will be making it all pink in the end, seeing as I just replaced my blue CRESSI big eyes with a black and pink Atomic mask hahaha

In either case, both are going to be easy to see. If I were you, I would go pink because you prefer it. I also recommend getting a matching hose, like a bright pink braided hose, so that way it is even more distinguishable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom