Pink gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vagabonding

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
My newly certified friend has asked for a pink mask/fin set for her bday. I've searched and haven't been able to find a reputable brand in that particular color. I've tried to get her to approach buying gear from what fits her best and then picking the best color for the availability -- no luck.

Does anyone know of any manufacturers that carry this lovely color?

Thanks,
Ben

Aqualung carries a translucent cherry that is pretty close to pink. I have seen in it a mask and snorkel, but don't remember seeing it in fins. The mask that I saw it in was the Tyke.

I think Pink has taken a beating from the era when companies made gear designed for males in pink and called them ladies styles. If she goes custom pink panels in her wetsiut are an option, my wife has some and the visibility uderwater is helpful. The yellow and lime are also easy spotters. Keeping with those bright colors is a good idea! Remember for those items fit is critical so make her a part of the shopping experience.

Pete

Pete

Tusa now makes a fin in pink with matching mask and snorkel. It is the Tri-Ex Fin SF-6. Great quality and very sleek looking. I have a pair of fins at the shop but I am not there today. I can e-mail you a picture tomorrow if you can not find one on the internet. I saw some on the internet but they are copyrighted and I can not post them here.

I have everything in pink. It started out as a private joke (my brother will only wear black scuba gear) and snowballed. I have three pink Aqualung masks (Look, Hawaii, & Hawaii 2); I don't think Aqualung makes them in pink anymore, but one of the discount dealers might have a few of the previous models still in stock. I have a pair of those pink Apollo bio-fins, too, so I can verify that they do indeed come in pink.

There's a few options on eBay...

From their homepage, click on "Sporting Goods", then scroll down the categories list until you find "Scuba, Snorkeling" and click on that. Then, enter "pink" as the search term. You get a whopping 1 page of results, but there are one pair of decent looking fins, and a few masks and snorkels.

Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom