PINK gauges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sigourneya

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for a Pink (yes pink, I'm a girl, what can I say?!) computer console cover/holder. Unfortunately, thinkpinkscuba.com doesn't seem to have one and I don't know the correct term. But ALMOST EVERYTHING I have for diving is pink and I really would like my computer/gauge console to be pink to. If anyone has any info on where to buy or get this, it would be GREATLY appreciated:)

TDG_Goodies.jpg

I take it you don't mean these?

I am looking for a Pink (yes pink, I'm a girl, what can I say?!) computer console cover/holder. Unfortunately, thinkpinkscuba.com doesn't seem to have one and I don't know the correct term. But ALMOST EVERYTHING I have for diving is pink and I really would like my computer/gauge console to be pink to. If anyone has any info on where to buy or get this, it would be GREATLY appreciated:)

Think Pink Scuba.

DC-Timer-Mount-Pink [DC-Boot-BT-Bungee-P] - $12.60 : Think Pink Scuba Gear

All Products : Think Pink Scuba Gear

DC-VY-Boot-P-grp-400.jpg

DC-BT-Boot-P-grp.jpg

Compass-Boot-grp-400.jpg

TDL-Spool-Pink.jpg

I've bought quite a bit from Think Pink Scuba, myself. (I started just so my computer would be different with the profit going to Kimber, and it just went on from there. Now people back away from me slowly while speaking in a soothing voice. :rofl3:)

Anyway, I do not believe that what you want to buy actually exists. The instrument mounts from Think Pink are all DSS products, and while DSS will do a custom run, I would highly doubt any of the major players who make console boots would do one.

About your only option, then, is paint. You could get something like Trident U-Mark It Gear Marking Paint, or something more toward the premium end of the line, ID-MY-GEAR. Both of them come in pink, and I've seen some very nice reviews on the ID-MY-GEAR stuff.

If it's a console you really want eBay is your friend However it's not likely to accomodate your computer well if it has any side ports or buttons.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom