Pictures of Iloilo after Frank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hank49

Contributor
Reaction score
//C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\cisnet\My%20Documents\typhoon%20frank.mht!typhoonfrank_files/frame.htm

WOW....I had no idea it was this bad. This is my old stompin' ground. No wonder I haven't heard from anyone. I guess they won't have power for weeks. God Bless everyone there.

I have to figure out how to get this on the post...oops.

How do I add a Power Point file that was emailed to me?

I kept telling everyone we got the snot kicked out of us.....bad doesn't even describe it. It looks like the battlefield along the Basra highway after Gulf 1. ANTECO says we might get power back on or about 6 July. The medical supplies for the chronically ill are running short as well. The Reagan Carrier Group is helping out a bunch in Iloilo and as far north as San Jose. This one hurt us pretty bad. As for your powerpoint slide...no idea.

Here's a link that may be of interest to some on the meeting of President Arroyo with President Bush and the Reagan Strike Group.

ABS-CBN News Online (Beta)

one senator (if you read news, then you know who!) very much against the Reagan carrier groups help, on the pretext it have nuclear weapon!. but in reality, most senators like the rural area to remain poor and helpless! it is easy to control.and blame it on GMA! good Noli is there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom