Pictures From Todays Dive at Jackson Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like it has increased. And your penetration distances mean nothing since you have girlie lungs! :D

:shocked2:

Sooo much fun and underwater peacefulness I'm missing :( :(

You took some great shots Glen

No, no . . . No flow!!!! I had such hopes . . .

It was actually pretty funny. I couldn't sleep the other night, so I started doing gas calculations for diving a stage with LP85s (haven't done them since Cave 2 class). And then I realized that, with a stage and 85s, I was going to end up . . . in DECO :scared: What's deco, and how do you get into it in a cave? Thus ensued an entire additional hour or so of tossing and turning and calculating deco profiles, and the gas required thereby. Florida is too much work, and I haven't even started hauling gear around yet. :D

Its still very weak Lynn. I dove it a few hours ago. Couldn't feel it swimming in, you will have fun.

Are they still using corn meal on the bottom of their crust?

Sounds like it has increased. And your penetration distances mean nothing since you have girlie lungs! :D

Dino's has new owners since it was originally open.

Some good stuff :) We had hte alfredo with chicken and bacon.

My girly lungs do me awhole lotta good when it comes to diving :wink:

Back
Top Bottom