Pictures from Manatee dive at Crystal in January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raven C

Reaction score
Medical1 took these pictures during our trip to Crystal River. Unfortunately there was a water drop on the lens during our "social" event. LOL

The first picture was preparing to dive:

In the water on the left bottom of the photo is Rachel, Biscuit7; Sitting on the boat boat - bottom right is Miss Wendy; Standing front left with the hood is RavenC; behind Raven is Debbrey adjusting her son's gear for snorkling; right of them standing center is Divebomb's better half - heehee, Mrs. Divebomb; and standing behind Miss Wendy is Carley, I think Debbrey's niece - not sure of the relation. Oh yeah, in the water bottom right is Divebomb - a/k/a Beck.

2nd photo:
Is Miss Wendy and Raven whispering in her ear - or laughing as I should say, at the dinner.

3rd photo:
SeaJay and Raven before dinner.

4th photo:
Walter and Raven

oh i like the sky tincture on that first picture... very nice

(the rest of them are nice too)

thank you darlin for sharing the pics with us. i'm very glad all of you had a good time.

steve

thank you for posting , looks like fun too bad had to miss it .now if my old friend was back someone say hi to him you know who it is .

5th photo:
The Guys - left Medical1; SeaJay, and Walter

6th photo:
Clowning around; the big dip - Raven and Biscuit7

7th photo:
The Girls - left Biscuit7, Debbrey, Wendy, and RavenC

8th photo:
SeaJay and Raven

We did have fun visiting with everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom