Pics of the new vessel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking forward to your tank storage ideas. With that type of boat you can't just slap something together. :D

rest assured that one of the main reasons I have this boat is because the Mrs was imagining herself sunning on those cushions.
I will be conducting my operations from the lowly stern.

Yeah, and she will make much better company than a twin set of tanks. Your boat is amazing, to nice to dive from, better, get you some Dri-Dek and transfer your tanks rack brackets from that old (and very nice) Whaler you had.

My wife often does not dive, especially if there are jellies. She just sits up top on the bow cushion and listens to the Catholic Channel on Sirrus radio. I pop up and she says to me something about a black cloud coming. I look up and see a BLACK cloud, holy cow. Anyways, a look out up top is never a bad thing. Get your wife a radio to listen to and maybe XM weather.

At least with a Whaler it will still be floating when you arrive top side, black cloud or not.

IMG_1601_edited-1.jpg

N

Last edited:
sure captain
you certainly know your boats.
Oh it has 2 outboards

Count carefully..1....2, I know the bigger numbers can get confusing

Ya, I have problems counting after putting two feet into my mouth.

But, you will have a tight climb up the side of the outboards, with doubles you may be bashing the engine cases.

A removable T-ladder on a strong platform should work. Put a pad on the engine case and think about some grab rails or handles on the hull and upperdeck areas along the divers rout up.

Getting off boats is easy, getting back up in some chop and rolling can be much more interesting.

I took it out today out of Lindhurst on Long island for a run.
it was a 1 plus chop
After playing with the tabs for a minute I got her to top at 56 mph ......there was an occasional bump but the 4 stokers were very quiet.
Sadly we arrived at the San Diego way too quickly.

Not to brag but the boat came with a 350w stereo with XM!
(pimpin aint easy)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom