Pics of the LP85 I bought...whaddya think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba:
Removing Tank Boots= Extreme amounts of fun :wink:

A rubber mallet with a 2x4 inch lumber block can handle it within 10 sec.....:wink:

fishmunger:
DOT-3AA 2400 B 134996 (funny diamond shaped-thing with a "c" inside) GALV 7A94+

its 8" wide and 24" tall

Nate

nate, i hope someone who knows tanks better than i do comes along, but i think the "7A94+" means that this tank was made in July of 1994, with a "plus" rating (2400 + 10%)

but it does look like it lost the "+" rating on the latest hydro (2007)

could you provide a clear picture of the funny diamond shape with a C in it? that is probably the original inspection service mark, and we can figure out who the manufacturer is from there. or it could be a manufacturer's symbol, since it is after the serial number, and original inspection marks are usually given before the serial number

does it look at all like a tiny arrowhead?

yeah i couldn't get a picture of it because the yellow color doesn't let it show up in pics. It does kind of look like a little arrowhed. it's diamond shaped, with a "C" inside of the diamond and the symbol is the same size as the serial numbers...

the suspense is killing me!

Back
Top Bottom